Friday, November 7, 2014

Huge News!!

I have some HUGE NEWS to share today! I have been selected to be on the design team for A Walk Down Memory Lane! I am so thrilled and excited to be on their design team! I have already gotten started on my layouts to share on their blog. Stay tuned for previews and a whole bunch of fun!

Love
Today I'm sharing a layout of my boyfriend and I on my dad's birthday this year. We were all in the kitchen getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and I was snapping a few pics.
I love the Be Loved collection from Fancy Pants. I chose to use the busy heart paper as my background and think it turned out very nicely as a background.

I used the large alpha that came in the collection pack and outlined it with a black pen to help it stand out. Then added a flair badge over the O. Only a few pieces were outline in the layout, I felt some of the other pieces didn't need it.

I cut out the journaling piece with the hearts around it from the brag pad and layered it underneath my photo with a few other layers. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment