Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Little Cuddle Butt


Hi ladies! I'm doing a little late night scrapbooking tonight! I recently dog sat for my brother and my aunt. I ended up having 5 dogs in my house at once, and a cat. This is Chichi, my brother's mini pincher. She always wants to cuddle, and I love it! 

I pulled out my Scraptastic kit from last month to do this layout. 

The star sequins from Studio Calico have those little holes in the middle. I didn't want them to show so I used some Queen and Company brads from my stash.

I call Chichi "My little cuddle butt" all the time, that's where my title came from. The "Cuddle Butt" font is a stamp set from Scraptastic called High Strung. I also used The Girl stamp set to stamp the circles with the arrow, and placed them in some of my layers.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment