Friday, October 3, 2014

Group Photo



Today I have two layouts to share.    

   
This layout is using the Fancy Pants As You Wish collection. I've had it for a while, and have been mostly using it for pictures of my trip with my best friend and her family to the Philippines in 2007. 

I loved this map paper and decided to use it as my background and I didn't want to cover a lot of it. So i ripped little strips of paper for my layers under the photo. The I cut the chevron paper and decided it was too busy so I just flipped it over to the dark blue side and used that.

I added a few gold splatters here and there and used the gold foil paper, that came in the paper pack, and a little burst punch to add around the splatters.


Sunbathing on a Hot Summer Day

In this layout, I took photos of my dog Billy lounging in the backyard. It was probably 110 degrees that day, but he loved it! I made this layout using the Fancy Pants Memories Captured collection. 

I loved the Polaroid paper that came in the kit. I cut the pictures of Billy a little bit smaller than the frames so you could see the color behind them, and then sewed around the pictures.

I thought the star background paper and the superstar frame suited him very well since he thinks he's a superstar! 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment