Friday, October 3, 2014

California



In 2010 my friends and I went to Santa Clarita California for a huge Sizzix Warehouse sale. After we left the sale, we had a friend that was living in L.A. and she came and got us and took us all around.

I used the Scraptastic The Girl kit, add on, the High Stung stamp set and the September The girl stamps for this layout. 

The High Stung alphabet stamp set is so awesome. I saw one of the design team members for Scraptastic stamp her title down then fussy cut it out. So I decided to give it a try and LOVE it! I will most likely be using this stamp set a lot.

I also used the circle arrow stamp around the layout and inside the circles. Then added Studio Calico sequin stars in white for some fun. A 1inch circle punch fits the circles on the background paper perfectly. So I punched out some circles and placed them randomly.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment