Monday, September 22, 2014

Loving this Picture



Today I have two layouts to share. One using the September Scraptastic Girl kit and add-on and the other a layout from my stash.

This first layout is using the Scraptastic kit. I love this kit, the colors are beautiful! 

I felt the top of my layout needed a little something so I layered a few pieces from Heidi Swapp and added a few splatters in Blush and Navy.

I layered a whole bunch of little die cuts on the right side of the photo and added a strip of metallic heart rub ons from the Shimelle collection.

A Day to Remember

My next layout I made is for my aunt for her anniversary. I was looking through my stash and decided to use a collection I haven't used in years! It's the Antique Paperie from colorbok.

I had so much fun creating this layout! There were SO many bits and pieces in this collection from journaling cards to epoxy word stickers to die cuts and tissue paper flowers! This layout took me about 45 minutes to create and I think that's only because I decided to ink the edges of everything with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a GREAT week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment