Sunday, September 21, 2014

4th of July



I know I'm a little late with 4th of July layouts... but I still have pictures left over that I needed to get done! So here's a layout about the beautiful fireworks we watched. I also used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.

I turned the sketch to the left one time and put the embellishment cluster to the left of the picture. I also decided to tilt everything a little to the right. I thought it looked nice with the photo strip of pictures I made.

I used the Pebbles Americana collection to create this layout. 

I loved the sketch but it was a little simple so I added another embellishment cluster to the bottom right hand side. I have these little tooth pick flags I got at a flea market a couple years back that a lady hand made herself. I put the tag up on pop dots and slid the tooth pick flag right underneath.

At Hobby Lobby I had gotten a sticker pack of gemstone sayings and designs. I used the 4th of July one for my title. I decided to also move my title to the left of the photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment