Thursday, August 28, 2014

Two Page Layouts...



Today I have a two page layout and a regular layout to share.

Just a Normal Weekend
This is the first two page layout I have made on my own without a sketch! I think it turned out really nicely! I used a lot from my stash and the Scraptastic August Boys of Summer kits. The papers are from Crate Paper and the Thickers are my favorite font Hardcover. 

I started off by picking my background papers. I wanted them to be plain card stock so I could use lots of different patterns for my layers. I ended up outlining my papers so everything looked connected. 

My title is a two parter that starts on the first layout just under the banners, and ends on the second layout just above the banners. I added some splatters, arrow brads and enamel dots to finish it up.

Fun Camping

Here's my next layout using the Scraptastic Boys of Summer kits and my stash.
I loved the papers in the Boys of Summer kit so much I had to find the paper pack. I bought the Boys Rule paper pack from Michaels for 6 dollars the other day and was so excited! Some of the papers in the kit are from other brands so I didn't end up getting those ones.

I love the way the acetate orange alphas look next to the foam Thickers. 

My favorite part of this layout is the banner across the top under the ripped checkered wood grain paper. The three larger banner pieces are exclusive cut aparts from the kit. The flair badge and little wooden alien are also exclusives from the kit. 

Thank you so much for looking! Have a great rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment