Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sharing a Layout I'm Not Happy With

This layout was a HUGE challenge for me! I worked on it for about 5 days and still don't really love it! 
After I stapled the title down I decided I was going to give up on it. Then I ended up coming back to it today and adding the top and bottom strips of arrow paper and called it quits. 

The floppy disk frame is so cool, I had to use it! I also used one of the stamps from the Scraptastic Boys of Summer stamp set and then outlined it in white to make it stand out a little more. 

I don't really know any other way to adhere down those acetate alphas except for using my tiny attacher to staple them down. So I stapled them down and it adds a little dimension and looks nice. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment