Thursday, February 26, 2015

Puppy Love Layout

I just love this layout I made for my aunt of her dogs. I dog sat for her last year when she went to Maine. 

The colors in the Family Forever collection by Bella Blvd went great with the photo. 

I started by cutting the borders out of the Borders paper. Then spaced them out at the bottom of the layout. There's a small gap in between each one. Then cut the houses out and glued flat the tall skinny houses, and pop dotted the shorter houses. 

The large blue heart did say Family Love. So I just cut a little strip of matching blue paper and glued it over Family so I could put Puppy Love.

The white cardstock really makes everything pop. The colors are bright and cheery and I love that about these papers!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment