Friday, February 27, 2015

Fun Outdoors Layout

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Today I have a fun outdoors layout to share!

I started off by using a white piece of cardstock as my background. Then cut a piece of that pretty cloud paper and glued it down. The cloud paper was a bit too bold so I cut a piece of the awesome hashtag paper to put over top. 

My title uses three completely different alphas. One is an ephemera piece, one is cardstock stickers and the other is chipboard letters. 

My favorite part of this layout is the strips of paper going diagonally along the top of the layout. I just cut along the top and bottom of the words and glued them in place with how they ran on the paper.

I felt like I needed to add some green to the layout, so I used a scalloped border punch and cut two borders for the top and  bottom of the cloud paper. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment