Monday, December 8, 2014

Too Cute to Spook layout

I haven't been scrapping my Halloween pictures from this year yet. I finally started printing them off to scrap. 

This year we took the girls to my friends neighborhood and it was hopping! Kids everywhere! The girls made out with so much candy! 
For this layout I used the Scraptastic October Thriller kit and add on. 

 To the right of the layout I put a two inch strip of paper from the Simple Stories Frankie and Friends collection and some Jillibean Soup Witches Brew Pea Pod Parts. The kit came with some Jillibean Soup Beanboard Alphas in purple and I bought the black ones from www.Scrapbook.com to use with the kit also.

I didn't do any layers in this layout, Just a simple mat behind the photos and some embellishments.

I did my journaling sideways along the edge of that Simple Stories paper then added some splatters and enamel stars. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment