Thursday, December 11, 2014

Elle's Studio Black Friday Grab Bags

Hi everyone! I finally got my Elle's Studio Grab Bags from Black Friday after they were lost in the mail for a few days. I started using them right away! The grab bags were STUFFED with awesome goodies! 


I had a picture from about 2011 I think of my boyfriend and I after we made a homemade slip n' slide in our backyard.
I love using bright colors for outdoor layouts. Split backgrounds are always fun but the middle of the layout need something a little more so I layered a couple pieces of paper and used a border punch from Fiskars on one of them.

Outlining papers always brings everything together so I outlined everything except for the larger background paper.

There are seven clusters of embellishments total including my title. They're from various collections from Elle's Studio. 

In this close up I'm showing some of the clusters up close and the thread that I tucked underneath in random places.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment