Sunday, November 9, 2014

Always So Happy

Always So Happy

Today I have a layout to share using the Scraptastic November Shake it Off kit and add on. I added some gold washi tape and those wonderful Thicker words from American Crafts.
I didn't exactly know which direction I was going to take with this layout. All I knew is that I wanted to use the awesome Feather background paper from Webster's Pages. 

This layout has less layers and more embellishments which isn't normal for me.. I usually embellish with more paper than stickers and such.

I love the wood veneer on top of the glitter tape. It's like a tone on tone with different textures. This layout took me about an hour just because of placement decisions. 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment