Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Great Day to get Two Layouts Done



Hi ladies! Today was the perfect day to work on some layouts! I got my Scraptastic September kit yesterday and started using it right away! I was up until almost three in the morning working on these two layouts! I would occasionally stop to go on Pinterest, Facebook and at one point I watched an episode of Bones on Netflix. 

As soon as I saw that the Studio Calico sequin stars came in the kit I knew I wanted to do something fun with them! I wandered if my sewing machine would sew through them but I didn't want to have to glue them down and get my needle all sticky. 

But I had to glue them down so I used my Zig 2 way glue and just put a tiny dot, waited for it to dry and then sewed right through. It worked perfectly. My needle didn't get sticky and you can't even tell that I glued them down!

Here's a close up of my favorite part of the layout. You can see the awesome Glitter washi tape from Glitz! I want to washi everything with it!

Here's my second layout I made.
At my friends birthday party another friend brought a bottle of coke with her. She didn't even realize it said "Share a coke with friends! We thought it was too cute and had to take a picture!

I used October Afternoon Daily Flash alphas. The white ones came in the kit, the red are from my stash. I outlined them so they would stand out better and they look really nice that way! 

The kits came with some awesome little bits this month, so I layered some here and there and used a scalloped punch on the super cute heart paper! 

Thank you for looking!! I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment