Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hummingbirds Layout

This weekend is the 4th birthday of Scraptastic and they're celebrating with a weekend of games and challenges! I have made two layouts so far and am working on my third. 

 This layout is about the hummingbirds at my cabin. There are tons of them and they love people! I used the Scraptastic Either Way kits from July for the color challenge over on their forum. 

 I used the gold Thickers alphas that came in the kit and stamped the word LOVE for my title. 

Underneath the 'What a Wonderful World' sticker I used the gold glitter paper that came in the kit and my silhouette to cut out the zigzag circle. I used some My Minds Eye vellum from my stash and a border punch.

For my second layout I used the August Boys of Summer kits from Scraptastic. I love how this layout turned out! This was made for the Sketch challenge over on their forums. 

 I'm so happy this kit doesn't only have to be used for boys. I think it turned out great using pictures of my best friend and I and that little wooden robot is too cute!

Thank you for stopping by to take a look! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment