Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Funday



Today I have a layout to share that I am quite proud of! I used the August Scraptastic Boys of Summer kits. 

 Everything in this kit goes so well together! The arrow brads, enamel dots and the wood tags are the only thing not from the kits.

This layout was made for the Scraptastic birthday celebration using the Bingo challenge. I chose the last line on the bingo card which was Use wood veneer/grain, Enamel dots, Arrows, Scrap about your favorite thing, and Use multiple fonts in your title. I chose 3 different Thicker fonts to use including a corrugated one in black. It didn't stand out like the other fonts so I used my white Uni Ball pen to outline and color in the lines. 

For the wood grain part I used a wood veneer car that came in the kit and also I bought some wooden tags at Hobby Lobby to put behind the car. I used one of the border stamps from Scraptastic to stamp along the top and bottom of the largest paper. 

Thank you for stopping by to take a look! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment