Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I'm Back! With a Few Layouts to Share!

Hi everyone. I took a little break from blogging (not from scrapbooking or crafting, I've actually been learning to sew) to get used to my new job and spend time with family. My design team term ended at AWDML since they are now closed and that's when I started my break. Now I'm back with a couple layouts and I started a new DT with Turtle Soup.

Here's the first layout I want to share:


Someone threw a puppy in my yard on May 17 and after checking him for a chip we found out his owner was surrendering him/abandoning him. We decided to keep the little guy! We named him Nibbler Douglas and he's just an amazing little puppy! The Doodlebug Puppy Love collection was perfect for scrapbooking all the new pictures I'm going to take of this little guy!

The second layout I want to share is for Turtle Soup using the same Doodlebug collection:



This layout is of Leela and Nibbler both drinking out of the bird bath together. 

The third layout I'm going to share is of my aunt and uncle with my mom in front of my dads memorial tree when they came to visit earlier this summer. 


I used the Simple Stories Life in Color collection for this layout.

That's all I'm going to share for now. I'll be back to share the other couple of layouts that I've made recently. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Love these! All three are super cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Layouts!! BL
    http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All a great pages but I just love the first one. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! Love the Doodlebug Collection! Thank you for rescuing the puppy! bl

    I am traveling to Tempe on Thursday to visit my daughter.Long trip from MI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg these are super cute.. great colours, fab designs.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that puppy, who could do such a thing, thank God you were willing to keep him God must have known! Fabulous layouts too. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Perfect papers for perfect photos! bl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours in these layouts! Lucky puppy to have found you! Sarah BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts! I love your layering, that is something I struggle with. Penny BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, what super cute layouts!!! Especially the doggie ones!!! I just love these! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute layouts. Love all the color. BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME layouts!! BL
    http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really cute! I love the bright colors! BL

    ReplyDelete