Monday, July 27, 2015

Snow Layout

Okay, after this layout, I think I will finally be caught up! This is a layout of us getting snowed on, in May, in Arizona! It was totally unexpected! 

I used the Shimelle True Stories collection. I loved all the clouds, so I pulled out the ephemera pieces, and used the cloud paper for my background. Then cut two large hunks of paper, one with sparkly rain drops! 

I matted the photo with a piece of my My Mind's Eye glimmer cardstock, which I LOVE! Right under the photo is one of the photo overlays that has a sunburst on it. To the right of the photo I placed an umbrella which totally fit the situation, my camera was actually sitting underneath out umbrella so it didn't get wet. 

The Thickers I used for the title are from the Amy Tan collection Rise and Shine and are called Alyx. They are chipboard letters with foil stripes. 

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. super colouring and great layers.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea! I'm on the AWDML DT with you and didn't realize you were in Phoenix! I'm up in Flag :) Yep, snow in May isn't unusual at all...it's nice and warm right now though. Such a fun LO, love the mix of pattern papers. BL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! I had no idea you were in Flagstaff!! I have a cabin up in Williams that we go to all the time! That's so cool! and thanks for the comment!

      Delete