Thursday, July 23, 2015

Photoshoot Layout

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted any new layouts. I've been in kind of a scrapbooking rut, until my friends and I went up North to my cabin in Williams, Arizona for a girls weekend. We decided to do a photoshoot in the woods. Here's the layout I came up with using an old Scraptastic Kit Club kit and some Gossamer Blue items. 

I went with the light grey woodgrain paper for my background. Then cut two strips one of patterned paper and the other is gold foiled vellum. 

Then placed my photo and some embellishments including wood veneer, a flair badge, and two tabs (one stamped and ones a sticker).

I placed the smaller photo in the top right corner with a rub on underneath and another piece of vellum. Then added a few embellishments around the photo. 

The title is done using a stamped label that says Fabulous, some DIY Thickers that I misted with two different Heidi Swapp mists, and some Studio Calico wood veneer letters. Then fished it off with some splatters and enamel stars. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment