Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Am Lucky Layout

Hey everyone! I have a layout to share using the Simple Stories I Am collection.

One day a while back, I was early for work so I sat in my car with the windows down listening to music. Then I looked over and saw that a little lady bug had landed on my side panel by my window. It just sat there with me until I had to go into work. It was pretty cool. 

I brought in some awesome foiled vellum that I purchased at Michaels and used that for my bottom layer. The gold glitter frame is a Heidi Swapp frame from Michaels then the black and white striped frame is from the I Am collection. 

I used a border punch on the vellum and stapled it in the top right corner. That left a nice place for my title. Then finished the layout off with some splatters and little gold chipboard dots.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment