Monday, March 30, 2015

My Layout for Let's Get Sketchy DT Tryouts

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to share using a sketch from LGS for their Design Team call. 


For this layout I used the Scraptastic September kit and Gossamer Blue On My Desk collection. 

I chose my background then cut two strips of paper for the left side of the layout. I matted the larger photo on one of the papers and used the other paper for the square next to the bottom photo. Then layered a tag on top of the grey and white striped paper square then added a rub on and a puffy sticker. 

My title was done using foil tile letters and these awesome Treehouse Thickers! 

For finishing touches I added two flair badges (one Scraptastic and one Gossamer Blue), wood veneer tabs (Scraptastic), star enamel dots (Gossamer Blue), and and splatters of black ink (Heidi Swapp).

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment