Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Layout using Simple Stories I Am collection

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone's week is going good so far! Today I have a layout to share of my boyfriend and I just hanging out. 

I started by grabbing a piece of textured white cardstock that had these little specks of blue and pink randomly throughout the page. The cut large strips of paper, each one smaller than the next. 

I outlined the three large strips and the layers but didn't outline the white cardstock.

I wanted to add this cute bow stamp to the layout so I used my Black Heidi Swapp ink and stamped it onto plain white cardstock then cut it out. 

The title was done using Jillibean Soup Beanboard alphas in Tart Teal and some Teresa Collins gold glitter puffy stickers I recently got at the CKCscrapbook convention. Then added some splatters to finish the layout.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment