Friday, March 6, 2015

Don't Forget to Smile layout

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Today I have a layout to share using pictures from New Years. I finally have all the bits of the Serendipity collection from American Crafts that I've wanted since it came out! 

This layout is very girly. I just love the colors and patterns of the papers. I cut strips to lay behind my photos. The tilted design makes the layout stand out more. 

The wood veneer pieces on this layout are all from Michaels. They now make their own and sell them individually. With this wood piece, I placed an ephemera piece on top then a beautiful dark blue bow with a puffy flower sticker on top. 

The title Don't Forget to Smile was chosen as my title because we have such big cheesy smiles in the pictures. I used the Serendipity Thickers and a wood veneer. 

Last weekend I went to Joanns to see all the new spring stuff, and ended up finding all the new Heidi Swapp color shine mists! The new colors are absolutely beautiful! I bought all six at 40% off! I used the new Raspberry color for some splatters.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment