Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bella Blvd Layout

 Hello everyone! Today I have a fun zoo layout to share. I love that I could use all the great Bella Blvd products that have nothing to do with a zoo.

I used a few collections by Bella Blvd including Summer Squeeze, Scattered Spinkles and Lucky Starz. I picked out some of my favorite patterned papers and cut them into three inch squares then glued them around the edges of the paper leaving a big 6x6 square in the center of the page. Then used a zigzag stitch to stitch them all together.

My photo was cut at 6x6 and has a small white border. I pop dotted the picture to help it stand out a little more against all the patterns. 

Then in various squares I layered some paper pieces and used some pop dots there as well.

My title is Monkey Love since my step daughter Maggie is sitting right next to a monkey. It was done using a chipboard Bella Blvd alphabet and a cardstock sticker alpha. Then cut a journaling spot out of one of the 3x4 cards and placed it next to my title.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment