Sunday, November 23, 2014

Love This Layout

Today I have a layout to share of my friends and I at the Grand Canyon for my birthday.

For this layout, I used the Scraptastic Shake it off kit, add on and stamp set.

I added a few things like the polka dot vellum,glitter washi tape and the glitter word Thickers from the Notes and Things collection. 

I layered some papers and a piece of DCWV vellum and matted my photo. After I made my layers, I put my title down almost right away, which I don't normally do. My title usually comes in at the end. Then went around the page with some gold washi tape and cork stars. The stars were too plain for me so I stamped on them using the polka dot background from the Shake it Off stamp set.

I wanted to do a different kind of cluster in the upper corner instead of just layering papers and adding a sticker. So I didn't put the cluster on the edge like I normally do. And I didn't use any banners or layers of paper. Instead I used some of the cut apart cards and wood shapes from the kit and a little bit of gold washi. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment