Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall Layout


Fall is here! Well kinda here in Az. I love the holiday season! There's so much to scrap about! Here's a layout of my cat laying on the chairs in the backyard with the beautiful fall colors.

A few different fall collections were used in this layout. I picked up a few pieces of the October Afternoon Apple Cider collection, some Bella Blvd Hello Autumn, Echo Park I Heart Fall and Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn.

The cut apart cards are one of my favorite things to layer with right now! I've been using them on tons of layouts lately. I chose to use a lot of fall leaves to layer around the page too. I also used the Scraptastic Free Fallin' stamp set to stamp down #warmhugs and the white triangle border.

Mister Huey's Opaque White spray works great on dark backgrounds and splatters very nicely. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment