Thursday, October 9, 2014

Relay For Life

Today I have two different layouts to share.

Over the past couple of months my friends, family and I have been getting ready for a Relay for Life event to help stop the fight against cancer! 

This years event was Carnival themed so I got the Everyday Circus line from Fancy Pants Designs. The papers and colors in this line are beautiful! 

I used my Silhouette to cut out the background and then my circle punches on some of the papers to back some of the stars. I also outlined the stars that i backed with the papers. 

Then I used some of the My Minds Eye metal stars inside of 3 of the die cut stars. I added some splatters, a couple ephemera pieces and a title at the very top. I put the whole background die cut up on pop dots to make it stand out more.

Our Relay for Life Team Members
This layout is of most of our team members setting up out booths at the Relay. 

I used the super cute border strip with the Circus people on it because I feel like we all act like were in a circus sometimes lol. Also, I cut out the banners from one of the border strips for the top of the layout. 

I love that now Fancy Pants does two different sized tags. I used one of each. I journaled on one of them about how well we had done at the event.

Putting a couple buttons and a flair around the banner helped it stand out a little more. And I love the alpha sheets that come in the paper collection. I used the large 12 x 6 alpha sheet along with one of the smaller alphas from the 12 x 12 sheet.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment