Saturday, July 26, 2014

Red, White and Blue




Today I am sharing two layouts I made using the Pebbles Americana collection. 

I absolutely love red white and blue layouts with a touch of wood grain! 

Here is a close up of my favorite part of the layout. The little polaroid with chevron vellum, a few stars and some rub ons. 


This layout uses the same collection from Pebbles but a lot less embellishing. 
I thought for this one that the papers and sewing were going to be the main points so I used less embellishments. I chose to go with three different colors of thread (red, white, blue)  for my sewing around all the banners, then just red sewing around the bottom and top strips. 

I love the sewing on this layout, I feel it really brings everything together and the white background really makes the layout pop. 

Thank you so much for looking! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment